Since 2008, Jae has taught The Awareness Framework® to tens of thousands of managers and employees at multinational corporations such as Microsoft, Amazon and Facebook in over 50 countries through her company, Simple Intentions. Jae’s programs are designed to help leaders and employees develop presence, enrich communication skills, and deepen connection with self and others.
- Presence: The Fundamentals (7-month program for leaders/managers)
- Manager Immersion (6-month program for new managers)
- Mind Space: Managing Energy & Attention (2-hour workshop for managers and teams)
- The Five-Truths About Work-Life Balance (1-hour keynote)
STOP & THINK: CREATING NEW AWARENESS ONLINE COURSE
STOP & THINK: CREATING NEW AWARENESS© is the leading global course for developing a balance. Since 2008, it has been taught in over 50 countries to thousands of people at multinational corporations such as Microsoft, Amazon, Expedia, Facebook, Pearson and many other companies of all sizes.
The online program is divided into seven 15-minutes parts, each focusing on developing awareness around blocks to balance. The content guides people around how to apply The Awareness Framework and take accountability for the impact of imbalance behaviors on self and others. Reflection activities at the end of each part are designed to generate awareness and create action.
LEARN HOW TO
- Understand awareness as a skill
- Apply The Awareness Framework in daily life
- Understand the layers of balance and how each layer impacts intended results
- Identify behaviors that support and sabotage creating (and maintaining) balanced environments
- Understand how to communicate needs, expectations and boundaries
PRESENCE: THE FUNDAMENTALS
This is a 7-month mindful awareness program designed to help leaders develop presence, enrich communication skills, and deepen connection with self and others. Based on Jae’s decade of experience teaching workplace “being” skills at multinational corporations, this program uses a structured experiential approach that includes interactive conversation, contemplation assignments and science-based mindful awareness meditation techniques to teach presence and awareness as a leadership skills.
Jae has had the opportunity to bring her awareness programs to the following clients, among others:
~Amazon – Seattle, WA
~Microsoft – Singapore